Saturday, August 31, 2013

Summer got the best of me {The Stamps of Life}

Ummmm, hi.
This is me who just realized that August is going to be GONE in a few short hours, but somehow - all month long, I have failed to share ANY of my cards featuring the August stamps from The Stamps of Life!
How.
Has.
This.
Happened.
{I hope I don't get fired.}  ;)

If you've been by the TSOL gallery, you've seen these cards, but I'd like to share them here too, if you'd like to check them out.  And then, stop by tomorrow because I have the September stamps to share! (On time!!!) :)






Thanks for coming by today! This is a quick post, because I am absolutely SPENT after my littlest man's fire truck birthday party today.  I'll have lots of pictures to share later this week, after I regroup!
See you tomorrow!!!!!
xoxo

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE your cards, dearie!!! :)

Unknown said...

Super cute! Looking forward to the die for the snail...hopefully!