Monday, September 30, 2013

I Think You Are. . . . {CTMH}


Hello, hello! I hope you had a fabulous weekend! Today I'd like to share a card I whipped up using journaling cards, and a sticker from the Close To My Heart My Crush "Besties" assortment. CTMH's My Crush Books are version of a "smash book", but the bits and pieces created for the books can be terrific for cards too! On this card, I added some twine, a paperclip, plus some washi tape along the bottom to finish off the look. (The yellow is from We R Memory Keepers, and the gray is from CTMH.)
The background journaling card, (kraft with the stripes along the top) actually had text on it, which was better suited for a scrapbook, so I simply covered it up. Make products do what you want them to do! It's okay to cover something up with a sticker, or layer something over it!! It can create all sorts of new possibilities for your products. . .make them work for you, the way you want them to! Thanks so much for stopping by today. . .can you believe TOMORROW is OCTOBER!!!!??? I LOVE LOVE LOVE October. Seriously - LOVE. Autumn, and the anticipation of all the good fall food, and activities is my FAVORITE!!!! Plus, tomorrow I have a GREAT new release to share with you from The Stamps of Life! So stop back here tomorrow! :)xoxo

2 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

Great use of the Crush components!

Unknown said...

Such a fun card!