Saturday, October 19, 2013

So Totally Awesome {Technique Tuesday}

I've been playing with some new goodies from Technique Tuesday lately. Would you like to stay around for a few minutes and see? :)

This first card uses the new Tis' the Season stamp set. Yup, the stars are actually part of a Christmas set! I paper-pieced them, (with paper from Lawn Fawn) and added the sentiment, using a great go-to stamp set, Incredible, by Ali Edwards. (I added in the parentheses with a Sharpie!) 

This card features the brand spankin' new Good to Snow set. These snowmen melt my heart! {hahaha!} I had so much fun coloring them and trimming them and clustering them up. They are totally adorable. I colored these little guys with Touch Twin markers.


I'll be back in a day or two to share some more Technique goodness. Their new Story Card dies are . . .to DIE for! {I'm full of horrible puns today, aren't I!}

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What super fun cards!!!

Niki G said...

Aw, love both of them! Love how you did the parentheses for emphasis...trendy! Those snowmen...adorable!

crazymom said...

Ohhh! Those little snow people are precious! Love what you did with them. ♥

Jingle said...

I so totally LOVE these cards!! Both are fantastic!

terisplace said...

Most favorite cards!!!!
Seriously, I totally love them.