Friday, March 28, 2014

I Heart Laundry (Said No One Ever.) {Sweet Stamp Shop and Purex}

I'm combining crafting and laundry again today! I have this fun little card featuring Sweet Stamp Shop today - jazzing up the ol' laundry chore with some polka dots and flowers. That ought to make the chore better, right?

I used Sweet Stamp Shop's Press It Wash It stamp set, and I had some fun paper piecing this all together! I ran a strip of cardstock through my Big Shot with a Sizzix embossing folder, to create that fun flowered "floor". It added a nice visual interest, without disrupting the clean and bright look I was going for.


Some free laundry product would make the never-ending laundry chore a little better, wouldn't it? Purex has provided me with some coupons so that two of you can score a FREE bottle of Purex Crystals Limited Edition Fabulously Fresh.  I've been a pretty big fan of Purex Crystals since they came out. I love that my laundry smells clean and fresh, like it's just come out of the wash, even if it's been a few WEEKS. It's kind of amazing! The limited edition Fabulously Fresh is a pretty pleasant scent - it's floral, but not too floral, plus fresh and clean smelling too. 


In addition, Purex is hosting a pretty FABULOUS sweepstakes. Enter to win a $1,000 shopping spree, plus a year's supply of Purex Crystals Fabulously Fresh. (I could totally use that, couldn't you!?) (Plus, I'll tell ya. . .when you enter, it enters me in an extra contest among the Purex Insiders to win a $500 Amazon gift card - and I could TOTALLY use that. So do it for me! Okay?! Giggle!) 

Leave a comment and tell me how you make the laundry chore a little easier, (be sure I have some way to get in touch with you!) and I will choose two random winners on Monday, March 31. Each will receive a handmade card, plus a coupon for a FREE bottle of Purex Crystals.  GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. THANKS SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING!

I hope you like today's laundry-inspired card! Now, I better run and do some laundry! Thanks so much for stopping by! xoxo


As a member of Purex Insiders, Purex provided me with a bottle of Fabulously Fresh Crystals to try, plus the coupons to share with you lovelies. I can promise you, all opinions are totally my own! You can trust me!