Monday, April 28, 2014

Come on over, friends! {Sweet Stamp Shop}

Howdy, hi, hello there friends! Considering I'm out of town this week, it's going to be a VERY busy week on this little old blog! I hope you'll pop in and visit throughout the week. This week I'm in Utah, partying-- I mean, umm, working diligently, with the lovelies from Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking magazine. This is our annual editorial board meeting, where we plot and scheme -- no, no, I mean plan. Yes, plan, for the upcoming year or so. In all honesty, we will work, and we will play and we will take a million photographs. (Seriously, put a group of crafty, scrappy people in a condo together for a week, and there's apt to be a LOT of pictures taken!)

Today, I have a post on the Sweet Stamp Shop blog. I'm sharing some tips and tricks for cards ideas when you don't feel like coloring - just remembering how to keep it simple, and keep it sweet. (After all, it is the SWEET Stamp Shop!) I hope you'll come on over and join me. Would you like to see a sneak peek of one of the cards I'm sharing over there?


You'll have to head over to the Sweet blog to see the rest of them! Thank you so much for stopping by! Don't be a stranger! xoxo 

No comments: