Thursday, May 22, 2014

Relax {Echo Park}

Hello friends! Summer is almost upon us. It's creeping closer day by day, as we count down the days left of school. At this point, I'm feeling pretty excited to get this summer STARTED! Mornings with a relaxed schedule, and lots of playtime for the boys. (Fingers crossed that they get along better this year, than last summer. They are almost 5 years apart, and last summer.  .well. . . . .it wasn't exactly smooth sailing!)

So I thought I'd kick off the almost-official beginning of our summer, with a summer themed card. Echo Park's brand new Walking On Sunshine Collection was perfect!

In addition, I used a Journal Layer from Simple Stories DIY Collection. I LOVE these things -they come in a big pack, and there are all sorts of shapes perfect for layering on a card or layout. You can stamp on them, or attach stickers, like I did on this card. Some twine and a clothespin finished things off.

Are you gearing up for summer? Is it hot yet, where you live? I'd love to hear all about your summer plans! Thanks so much for stopping by! xoxo



2 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

Oh my that is SOOOOOOO adorbs!
Love it!

Unknown said...

What a fun card with fab elements!