Monday, May 12, 2014

What's Inside? Finishing the inside of your cards {Sweet Stamp Shop}

Hey there crafty friends!
Just wanted to let you know I have a blog post up at the Sweet Stamp Shop, and I'm talking about what's INSIDE your cards. (Is there anything there?) There could be, and there should be, and I have a quick and simple tip to make it happen!

Won't you join me?!

There may be an octopus wearing a graduation cap involved. (Are you intrigued yet?)
I can't leave you without a picture, so I'll share a sneak peek. . . .




Now Go! GO! Head over to the Sweet Stamp Shop to see the whole thing!
Thanks for stopping by! xoxo

(card goodies: stamps - Sweet Stamp Shop Mr. Octopus, Owl Be Genius, patterned paper - Teresa Collins Something Wonderful)

1 comment:

Celeste Goff said...

super cute card! I just love The Sweet Stamp Shops stuff!