Thursday, June 19, 2014

Photo Pocket Page Challenge {Moxie Fab World}


Have you been by the Moxie Fab World lately?
Did you know there's a challenge?
Did you know you might win a prize?!

In honor of the new Photo Pocket Scrapbooking issue, the Moxie Fab challenge is to create a project using a journaling card. (Speaking of which, you can find Photo Pocket Scrapbooking on a newsstand near you, or in the Scrap & Paper Shop. It is pretty cool - pocket scrapbooking ideas, as well as 12x12 layouts, and even cards too!)

I decided to play along on this challenge, because let's face it. . . .I have a LOT of journaling cards, and I don't do a lot of journaling and scrapbooking! I used a journaling card from Close To My Heart's Picture My Life collection. I added a sentiment from Avery Elle and a few little do-dads and patterned paper to finish it off.

Will you play along too?? You can find all the details over on the Moxie Fab World blog.  (You have until midnight EST on Sunday, June 22!)

Card supplies:
patterned paper - Close To My Heart (Paper Fundamentals Basics Assortment)
journaling card - Close To My Heart (Picture My Life -Laughing Lola)
stamps - Avery Elle Oh Yeah
enamel shapes - Close To My Heart
enamel dots - Close To My Heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is me.
This is me saying THANK YOU!
You rock'eth!