Saturday, July 5, 2014

Make a Wish {Sweet Stamp Shop}

Thought I'd pop in with a card I created with July stamps from Sweet Stamp Shop. These stamps work seamlessly with the July kit from On Cherry Street. On Cherry Street is a new little brand from Sweet Stamp Shop, featuring monthly scrapbooking kits. They contain journaling cards, wood veneer, and even an exclusive stamp set. And it all coordinates with the monthly Sweet stamps, which means more creativity, more possibilities, and more FUN! 
The theme for July is all about fairy tales and magic. I had fun making this card - because pink and fairy tales isn't something I often create with! I wish you could see it, but this entire castle is covered in Wink of Stella - it's shimmery and subtle, and adds the perfect magical touch! I paper-pieced this castle together. Yes, it took a little time, but it was totally worth it! My Fancy Pants Be.Loved collection was the perfect paper to pair with this! 

Are you tempted? Head over to the Sweet Stamp Shop to check out these new stamps (they're available NOW!) plus the On Cherry Street kit, Magical. Thanks so much for stopping by my friends!

No comments: