Sunday, July 13, 2014

Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection {with goodies to share!}


Hello friends! I have something fun to share with you today. And it involves an ice cream cone! It's made of paper, so it's not quite as tasty as the real thing, but it has the cute factor going for it!

Spellbinders sent me a kit full of samples from their new Celebra'tions Collection, created by Richard Garay.  I created this little treat cone, tag, and card.  The Celebra'tions Collection includes dies, paper, ink, and clear stamps in a cheery, bright color scheme. It's perfect for festive cards and crafts. You can find the whole Celebra'tions Collection on the Spellbinders website. (Many of the dies and embossing plates are also available at Simon Says Stamp!)

The Create a Cone die is definitely on my wish list. Wouldn't it be cute for party favors or as a snack cup?! It was really easy to roll and adhere together, and then I tied twine through it to attach the tag. My kids would LOVE to eat snacks out of this, and it's the perfect size for little hands! (You can also use it as a mini party hat! Gasp! The cuteness!) 

Spellbinders and I have a little goodie bag to share with one of you! (pictured above) It contains a sentiment stamp set from the new Celebra'tions collection, plus an assortment of die-cut goodies, sequins and twine from my stash. I have a little basket that I put "treasures" into as I work, and I dug in to find you some great little goodies! Also, I'll include the card I made with my Celebra'tions products! Leave a comment on this post by Wednesday, July 16 and I'll draw a winner to receive these crafty goodies! GIVEAWAY IS NOW COMPLETE! THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! And thanks to Spellbinders for letting me sample these new products!