Sunday, September 21, 2014

Picture Perfect {Technique Tuesday}

Hello friends! What's new? I'm here with a clean and simple card, for you today! Although I love (and collect) patterned paper, there's just something about clean white cardstock that always brings me back. For today's card, I used new Technique Tuesday stamps and dies. They are part of TT's new Fresh Cut Studio and Memory Keepers Studio.  Both are new monthly auto-ship programs which offer great discounts for coordinating stamps and dies. You can also purchase them individually in the Technique Tuesday store, even if you don't want to join the club. 

So this month's stamps and dies are called Picture Perfect. This set is fresh and fun - and most important, USABLE. Do you ever see products that look really cool, but then you don't really know what the heck to DO with them? Yeah - me too. So I really dig these stamps and dies, because they offer a ton of possibilities, and they inspire my creativity instead of bogging me down.


Okay so now let's talk about my card. I die cut the frame and the hearts to create a 3D piece of artwork. I folded up the hearts a little, and used a tiny liquid adhesive on the folded centers to attach them. Then I stamped the hanger and sentiment. Clean and simple! White cardstock! It makes me happy. Thanks so much for visiting today. You make me as happy as white cardstock makes me! (And that's REALLY saying something!) xoxo

Products I used:
Picture Perfect stamps and dies - Technique Tuesday

1 comment:

Chriss Blagrave said...

This is one sweetheart of a card and wonderful to give year 'round! Love.