Monday, October 20, 2014

Winner, winner, and a book worm! {Echo Park}

Hey friends! Just wanted to pop in and let you all know that Ruth won the copy of Cool Tools Vol. 2! Woohooo! Congratulations Ruth! Get me your address, and I will pop it in the mail! Thanks to everyone who participated!

And I surely don't want to leave you without a card today. . . .
I created this with bits and pieces from Echo Park's Paper and Glue collection. I've used pretty much every little bit of this paper pack, and my kids helped me finish up the sticker sheet! So much goodness! 

Lots going on in the next two weeks, on the blog and in LIFE. Fall festivals galore, and some fun surprises around here are coming up! Eeek! Can't wait! Thanks so much for stopping by today!
xoxo

1 comment:

Ruth G said...

Adorable card! I just love those bright fun colors and that happy book worm is the best because books are awesome!
Oh, speaking of, I'm so excited I'm going to be getting happy mail of Cool Tools Vol 2! I love my crafty tools and can't wait to see new and fun ways to use them! Thanks so much for all you share!!!