Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sending Big Hugs {Technique Tuesday and winners!!!}

Thanks to some technical difficulties, I've been away from my blog this week. First, the letter T stopped working on my keyboard. And then within a day or so, the whole keyboard went KAPUT. Technology - can't live with it, can't live without it, right!?

At any rate, after a slight delay, I have the winners for the Purex coupons from last week. Congratulations to Zehra, and Pat K. I've gotten in touch with Zehra, but Pat K, if you are reading this, email me at TomatoL at aol dot com, with your mailing address!!!!! If I don't hear from Pat this week, I'll draw a new winner!!

Can't leave you without a card today, so here's an oldie but a goodie that I made a year or two ago. I used WRMK Washi Adhesive Sheets to create the patterns. It's such fun to play with. You can die-cut it, stamp on it, tear it - lot's of possibilities. The stamps are from Technique Tuesday.  I had fun putting together these words to create a long sentiment.


Okay friends, that's all I've got for today. But I'll be back tomorrow. . . .there's lots of crafty fun stuff coming up!

No comments: