Tuesday, August 10, 2010

hi!

Today I'm just hopping in to share a quick Apron Strings card with you today! Everyone was up bright and early today, and I need to get OFF the computer! The paper and chipboard I used on this card is from Piggy Tales. And everything you see (including the white pen I used for those dots) is part of the August card kit at Apron Strings Designs!

There was more paper in this kit than I could even use up, as usual! I made NINE cards with this kit, and still have paper and goodies left over. And the chipboard is a great add-on available to go with this kit! Although I always think they look so cute and fun, sometimes I really struggle to use those GIANT brads, but I think that green brad worked PERFECTLY for the dot on my "i"!

Off to make breakfast. . .although we had breakfast for dinner last night - so does that mean I have to make dinner for breakfast???? Yuck. ;)

XOXO

3 comments:

Lynn Everett said...

Laura:
Nice and simple. Love it.
Hugs,
Lynn

Michelle said...

Simple and cute. Nice job!

Nancy Durant said...

Love that card!
Less is MORE