Sunday, August 8, 2010

"tweet" said the birdie in the tree!

This month's stamp set at The {Stamps} of Life has two really adorable tiny birds, and the tiny word "tweet" . . .they are ADORABLE. The possibilities are endless for these tree stamps. I shared a few of my trees last week, and here is an entirely different looking one. It is quite fun to just stamp the leaves and decide what exactly you want your tree to look like. (And hello, POLKA DOTTY LEAVES?! sheer perfection!!!!) The inside of this card has a birthday sentiment, and another little birdie. (I thought I had a picture of it, but apparently my computer ate it!) I am going through lots of white cardstock these days, can you tell? White white white. I LOVE it.

Today is Sunday number two of the baby man in the church nursery, and I am hoping it goes as smoothly as last week did! We are trying to get rid of the nighttime feeding that I've been doing at 10pm, and I am hoping that once we ditch that, and then we ditch the 4am one, that SOMEONE will start sleeping better (actually TWO someones. . . him AND me!)

Have a terrific rest of your weekend!!!
XOXOX

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Awwwwww.....what a TWEET little card! :)

Lynn Everett said...

Adorable.