Friday, August 27, 2010

Just tree-rific!

How's your day going? Tree-rific I hope!!! (tee hee hee!) This is a really fun stamp set from Our Craft Lounge, our sponsor at Card Positioning Systems this week. They also supplied me with the super fun Sparkly Fluff, which I applied to the tree and green grassy stripe. The Sparkly Fluff is quite easy and fun to work with. It's kind of like a combination of flocking, and glitter all in one. I was impressed with how easy it was to apply, and how little (none actually) came off after the glue dried. The whole thing was basically mess-free. LOVE THAT, and love the super soft, sparkly texture it added!
Okay, confession time - although I miss my Mr. B at school, and most certainly worry about him, wonder about him, and wish I could be a fly on the wall in his classroom . . . .I gotta admit - I feel like I am getting LOTS accomplished, and I feel much more relaxed and on top of things, having just my littlest guy to wrangle for most of the day!
If only I could keep him out of my scrappy stuff, so that I could make a card or two. . .now THAT would be great!!!! One of these days he'll start taking decent naps, and then I can get some artwork done during the day!
(card goodies: cardstock - WorldWin and CTMH, sticker - Sassafras Lass, stamps and Sparkly Fluff - Our Craft Lounge, glitter glue - Stickles, ink - StazOn, brads - Bazzill)

1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

I am digging that fluffy fuzzy stuff!