Monday, January 10, 2011

You Go Girl! (the winner is. .. )

Oh Stefeni. . .come on down!!! You're the winner of the Cookie Jar Treats, from the Apron Strings store! Please email Lori, at lori@apronstringsdesigns.com and let her know that you are the winner from my blog! Congrats!


"stefeni said...

This isthe first I heard of Apron Strings. Love everything about it! Great cards, love the paper airplane paper.

spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com"


Thanks so much to everyone for your sweet comments! I am so glad you blog hopped with us! (And even if you didn't, I'm so glad you stopped by!) I have been going through photos this week, and I realized I have a lot of cards and goodies I haven't shared yet! SO, I will attempt to get caught up from my holiday step-back from blogging, and do a bit more. If this weekend was your first visit here, I hope you'll be back again!


I'll leave you with one more card I created with the Apron Strings December card kit. I added the letters from my stash (they are American Crafts Dear Lizzie) They worked just perfectly with the kit goodies!


1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

Fab card. You are my inspiration!