Sunday, January 9, 2011

Shhh. . . don't tell Sara

(**APRON STRINGS BLOG HOP WEEKEND . . .SEE POST BELOW!!!!**)

I am over-the-moon excited for my dear friends, Paul and Sara, who had their baby girl this past week. I created this 6x6 album for them (but don't tell. . .because I haven't given it to them yet!) It was posted on the October Afternoon blog on Friday, and there are more pictures there! I'd love for you to go over there and check it out!!!! It's a super simple project that you can create in an afternoon! Gotta love that!


Be sure to head down below this post to join in the Apron Strings Blog Hop. There are chances to win lots of goodies!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

This little book looks like a beautiful little gem! I wish I was Hannah or Sara! What a lovely gift from your heart! <3