Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

A fall card to share with you today, on Thanksgiving!!!! 
I am so thankful for my cute little family, my amazing friends, and my fabulous crafty habit!  
Thank you to each of YOU who comes by to visit me throughout the year! I hope you have a cozy, comfy day filled with food, and fun!  
The boys and I just dropped off my husband at a Thanksgiving half marathon, that he's running in, along with his sister. (Yes, they are completely insane!)  While they run their tails off, I think the boys and I will make something yummy to eat, and listed to some Christmas music! 
(I super-puffy heart Pandora at Christmastime!) 
Have a beautiful day! We are leaving in a few days for Disney World, and LegoLand Florida. . .so let the holiday madness continue! I'll try to schedule some posts before we leave!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
xoxo

(card goodies: all from Close To My Heart, except May Arts twine!)

No comments: