Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Goodbye May!

Geez Louise, the days - they just keep disappearing! There have been too many fun things to do, rather than blogging. (No offense. . .I really DO enjoy hanging out with you, but seriously. Who can BLOG when there's cake to eat, karate class to shuffle kids to, Lego buildings to build, scooters to ride, and light saber battles to referee?)   I HAVE been making cards like a crazy person, but I'm sorry I just don't have anything to show you yet!!! {But hopefully you'll see a lot of it in a few months, in the pages of Paper Crafts!}

For today though. . . .a  sweet little thank you card that I created with a DCWV 6x12 stack, called Chickadee.  It comes with these fabulously fun edges die-cut and all ready to go.  How CUTE is that? I seriously just trimmed down one edge, and folded it. I used a hole punch and trimmed a half-circle from the top and bottom, to give a secure place to tie my string.  I tied on the tag (also from DCWV, along with a Technique Tuesday stamp) and called it DONE.  
{By the way, you can see this 6x12 stack, and some other inspiration, on the DCWV blog!}
 And for the sake of recycling cute things, that string you see, came from a package from Lawn Fawn.  They always tie that gorgeous blue string around their stamps, and I always hoard it! (I should just ask where it's from, and get some for myself - but hey, I like to recycle!)
School is out in one more week.  Then the REAL fun will begin. Two boys home all day together, and I'll be down for the count.  :)  But in the meantime, I'll  be back on June 1st, to show off some cute-as-ever new stamps from The Stamps of Life! See you soon!

No comments: