Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 3 {October Afternoon}

Welcome to day 3 of my oldie-but-goodie Christmas countdown. I'm sharing one of my favorite past holiday projects each day as we count down to Christmas. 

Today's gift back was created with lots of lovely October Afternoon product. I have been a die-hard October Afternoon fan since their very first release. . .and this collection is definitely from a few years ago, but it's just as lovely today as it was when it was released! 

This gift bag is very different from my usual style - it's way more layered and busy than I normally work. Maybe that's why I like it! 

Will I see you tomorrow? I hope so! I'll be back with some holiday projects featuring The Stamps of Life! See you then! xoxo

3 comments:

SS said...

This is definitely my style with a beautiful design and a hint of nostalgia. Laura, wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and healthy 2014!

Nancy Durant said...

How adorbs! Love the vintage look. I am enjoying your countdown posts :)

Anonymous said...

I love the vintage little girl image! It adds the perfect touch :)