Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 4 {The Stamps of Life}

Welcome to day 4 of my oldie-but-goodie Christmas countdown. I'm sharing one of my favorite past holiday projects each day as we count down to Christmas. 



Ahh, these cards make me so happy. In contrast to yesterday's gift bag with lots of layers, lots of busyness, lots of STUFF, these two cards are completely my style. Lots of white. Lots of bright pops of color. 


You can find all sorts of great Christmas stamps and dies at The Stamps of Life! Sometimes I think Stephanie creates stamps just for ME, because they are so easy to work with, and it's so much fun to make bright, bold, clean and simple cards with her stamps!  

Thanks so much for coming by to my Christmas countdown today! I'm happy to say my gifts wrapping is about halfway done. All long-distance packages went out on Friday, and the house is getting clean. (I told the kids that their gift to me is to help me CLEAN so I can enjoy a lovely house for Christmas!)

See you tomorrow! xoxo

1 comment:

Sue said...

Love how clean the white makes both of these cards look!