Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 5 {Sizzix}

Welcome to day 5 of my oldie-but-goodie Christmas countdown. I'm sharing one of my favorite past holiday projects each day as we count down to Christmas. 

Today's card is a Sizzix Flip-it card. I used a die to create this whole card base.  There's a great video and examples of the Flip-it dies (there are a lot of different shapes and sizes!) on The Stamps of Life website, because the amazing and talented Stephanie Barnard, who owns TSOL, also designs stamps and dies for Sizzix. 


It's so nice to mass produce cards when you have dies to do all the cutting for you! I didn't have to use scissors at all on this card, except to trim my twine! 

So seriously - it is ALMOST CHRISTMAS. for REAL. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. If you aren't done wrapping gifts yet - do it TONIGHT. Get it done, so you aren't stressed and working at the last minute. That's MY mission anyway! 
See you tomorrow!!
xoxox

No comments: