Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tag those gifts! {Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking}

Hello, hello! It's December 18th! Eeek! We're on the official One Week Countdown to Christmas. I'm so excited!!!!! I've posted over on the Paper Crafts Connection today, and I'm sharing some easy, crafty (and sanity-saving) ideas for tagging those remaining gifts (or all your gifts, if you haven't started wrapping yet!)

(project goodies: patterned paper, stickers - October Afternoon, cardstock  - Discount Cardstock, ribbon - Offray)
I also have a new Pinterest board that I've started, called Wrap It and Tag It - I've been collecting ideas not only for Christmas, but all kinds of gift wrapping ideas. There are quick printables, and do-it-yourself ideas, as well as links to some great stamps and dies that are just perfect for tag-making and gift wrap! 
 Plus I have one more bonus Christmas tag freebie today. Head over to my sweet mama's CTMH page for a colorful printable tag PDF from Close To My Heart! 

Thank you so much for coming by today! And stick around this week . . .I've been going through some of my past "oldies-but-goodies" Christmas cards that I've created over the past few years. I'm going to share a favorite holiday project each day this week, so come on back tomorrow for a little more last minute inspiration! 
xoxo

No comments: