Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Too much? Says who? {Sweet Stamp Shop}

Hey there!
You want to meet my new friend?
Meet Doggy Dog.
He loves to be stamped on patterned paper.
He also loves to be colored with markers.
(And he really loves a bowl full of dog biscuits.)

Doggy Dog is brand new at the Sweet Stamp Shop today. He's part of a 2x6 inch stamp set and he's a serious bargain at only $7.95! (And Sweet stamps are HIGH quality, made in the USA. You'll only see me sharing the BEST of clear stamps on my blog - I am VERY particular about quality!)

I'll admit, I am NOT an animal person. I have never owned a pet, and dogs aren't really my deal - but THIS guy, oh my, he's a ton of fun! Plus, if you remember the Too Hip hippo with his amazing hats from February's release, all those great accessories fit on Doggy Dog too! See?


But wait. . . .there's MORE! There are four stamp sets being released today. Check out the Upper Outline Alpha. 
A crafter can never have too many alphabet stamps. And outline sets are great because you can stamp it on any color or pattern you want. Here's a card I created for one of our family's little friends, who had a birthday this week. I stamped the letters in Colorbox pigment inks - the colors are so delicious! 


Okay. . .enough taunting you. I'll stop rambling on, so you can head over to the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to check out all the stamp sets, plus SO SO many sweet samples to show off the goods! Hurry! Go! Go! 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura super cute cards! We're not a pet family either but the image is so sweet. Love the colorful alphabets too!

Tenia Nelson said...

LURVE!!!!!!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love these! Great cards, Laura. I love all those dogs!!

Sharon in NE said...

The dogs are irresistible!

WhoMom said...

Fabulous cards, and I LOVE the puppy. I can see so many fun cards made with this set. The stack of dogs is great. I'll look through your other posts to find the hippo for "accessories". Thanks for sharing so much fun.