Friday, June 5, 2015

Sweet Pink Birthday Card with Lil' Inker Designs

This week's June release blog hop at Lil' Inker Designs was so much fun I thought I'd share another  card with you today! 

I used the new Cover Up Die: Eyelet on this birthday card. I die cut it from pink cardstock, and adhered it to a light gray card base. Then I die cut a tag with a Dual Dotted Rectangles die. 


The sentiment is from Send Pretty Greetings, which is such a lovely and well-rounded sentiment set. You'll have almost everything you need in this stamp set! I've been using this birthday sentiment like crazy! I finished off the card with a few shiny happy embellishments, a giant bow, and some fishing line gathered up underneath. 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! xoxo

Other Lil' Inker products I used on today's post:

Cover Up Die: Eyelet

Dual Dotted Rectangles Dies