Friday, March 4, 2016

Be Happy Be Bright Be YOU! Happy March! {Fun Stampers Journey}

Hello March! 
March brings a new promotion to Fun Stampers Journey, and we're celebrating all things GREEN this month. March also means that the November kit of the month stamp set, called Be Happy (SS-0250), is available for purchase! I took the opportunity to combine these two ideas into a Marchy card for you today. I layered a lot of green flowers onto this card, using Sweet Pear and Limeade Splash True Color Fusion hybrid inks. (All the shades of green are 20% off this month! How about THAT!?) Then I embossed some texture onto the panel, and finished it off with a splatter of Cool Pool Silk.


I hope you'll stop by the Fun Stampers Journey blog throughout the month for lots of GREEN inspiration! It's not always been a color that I gravitate towards - but I will admit, I've loved the challenge of creating for this month, and I've found some fun ways to incorporate more green into my projects!

Happy March to you! Thanks so much for stopping by today! xoxo

1 comment:

Karen B. said...

A perfect card for the upcoming holiday!