Monday, June 13, 2016

Hip Hip HOORAY brand new goodies {Fun Stampers Journey}

Helllllo friends!  I was so disappointed to miss out on the Fun Stampers Journey Celebrate You convention this year. Convention was a blast last year - I had only been working for FSJ for a few months then, and it was a swirl of chaos and excitement and work! 

This year, my growing-up boys were finishing up Kindergarten and Fifth Grade during the same time as convention - and that's a pretty big deal, so I opted to stay home. It was definitely the right decision, but if only I could clone myself and have fun in two places at once, right!? Not to mention the fact, that I missed my 20 year high school reunion all in the same weekend! UGH!

BUT the good news is, I have some goodies from the new catalog, which will be available July 1st! I thought I'd share a cheery and celebratory card today, to share in all the excitement at Fun Stampers Journey, as well as my household as we kick of the official start to SUMMER! There's much to cheer about!

 This stamp is one of the new ATS sized stamps from the Celebrate You collection. I absolutely ADORE stamps that fill up the whole card front with a simple bold sentiment. This one is just AWESOME. I watercolored over the stamped letters, and then added some Journey Glaze for a little shine! The addition of tape and dots and a paperclip, and BLAM-O, this card is DONE! So bright and fun!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope your summer is getting off to a BRIGHT, BOLD, and SUPER start! xoxo 

No comments: