Monday, May 23, 2016

Be Awesome Today covered composition book {Fun Stampers Journey}

I have a BOX (maybe boxES) of composition books in my parents' attic, from when I was in school. We used them in so many classes, for so many purposes. Journaling, writing assignments, etc. Maybe that's why I love them so much - they remind me of being a kid! My children always need quite a few for school each year, but frequently they don't fill them up, and they come home at the end of the year, half empty. I decided to take this retired one, and give it a snazzy new cover, to be used for notes or drawings by my kids. 

The Be Amazing collection is being released at Richard Garay's Be Amazing Tour across the US! (More scoop on the tour, at the end of this blog post!) I had fun layering some strips of BRIGHT cardstock on top of some black and white patterned paper. (This Black & White printed paper is retiring! Get it while supplies last, at 40% off!) Then I splattered and sprayed to my heart's content using Silks and Splashes in coordinating neon colors! SO FUN! 
 And now, my kids can fill the pages with their crazy doodles and notes, in some serious neon STYLE!
Thanks for coming by today! Check out all the stops on the Be Amazing Tour 2016, and find out the details on the one closest to YOU! Thanks so much for stopping by today! xoxo

The next stop on the tour is in July, in Bloomington, MN. If you're anywhere nearby, make plans to attend! I'm hoping to be at the November stop in Orlando!! It will be a BLAST!

No comments: