Thursday, July 7, 2016

Craft Storage: Craft Tote {Fun Stampers Journey}

Would you like to meet my new crafty friend? She's going on vacation with me, because I love her so much! She's organized and cute, and she likes to craft with me!  I was SO excited when the UPS man brought her into my life this week. She's one of the latest additions to the Fun Stampers Journey storage options, and I'm thrilled to introduce you to the FSJ Craft Tote! :) 

Sometimes it's hard to grasp from photos in a catalog or website, what exactly will fit in a bag or container, so I thought I'd share some pictures of just what I was able to fit into the Craft Tote. I really am going on vacation soon, and I really am going to take my Craft Tote with me. We spend two weeks in the mountains with my family during the summer, and I'm so thankful to have a job I can take with me. This tote is going to help keep all my supplies handy, without having to pack and unpack at the dining room table every day. You won't fit everything into this tote (well, I sure can't) but it's handy for a basic stash of frequently used items. 

So without further ado.......25 full size stamp sets, at least 15 ATS sets, 6 Silks, 3 twine/thread, assorted dies, embossing folders, tools and accessory packs, 3 6x6 paper packs, and really there's still room in here to add in a few other accessories, and acrylic blocks. 






This tote feels super sturdy - it didn't struggle under the weight at all, and it was comfortable to carry around while fully loaded. I love the shiny finish which will be easy to wipe clean. If you're considering some new crafty storage, especially for crafting on the go, I hope this has helped you visualize all that can fit in the FSJ Craft Tote


5 comments:

StampingbugKerry said...

So awesome filled to the brim with crafty goodness. I need to order one (or three) too so I can take it with me to crops and use them to organize my Make-it Party project kits. One question: Did you weigh it after you filled it? It would be interesting to know how much that puppy weighs when filled!

Laura Williams said...

Kerry....what a good idea. Unfortunately I've already emptied it out! But when I pack for REAL for vacation, I'll try to remember and weigh it and let you know! Granted I didn't have any blocks in it when I took these pics, but it didn't feel ridiculously heavy. I was actually surprised with how much stuff I had, that it wasn't heavier (but the blocks will add a good bit of weight I suppose!) :)

Wilma said...

Thanks so much for sharing this. It really helps to see it in real life.

Keith and Kim Kesti said...

So fun!!

Keith and Kim Kesti said...

So fun!!