Thursday, July 11, 2019

Make a Mermaid Shaker Card with Spellbinders + FSJ

The Shellebrate Card Kit from Spellbinders and the FSJ Age of Aquarium Stamp Set are a pretty awesome matchup together for summertime cards and crafting. I had fun mixing and matching stamps, dies, and accessories from the two monthly clubs and you NEED to see this SUPER FUN shaker card. 

FSJ released a really neat die set along with the Stamp of the Month  set for July. It's called the Aquarium Box Die and it makes a sweet little box, about the size of a gift card. You can die-cut out the center and add a sheet of acetate and then build a fun underwater scene. Everything I used to create my scene and card are from the Spellbinders Shellebrate Card Kit - except the Splash Zone sequins from FSJ. (Because, HELLO. They are so beyond perfect with it!) 

Even the silver cardstock was part of the Shellebrate kit, and it works SO well with the aquarium die. It's a little thicker than other cardstock I have and it really holds the shape nicely for the aquarium. I absolutely loved putting together this little scene! Below are a few more cards that I made with the Shellebrate Card Kit. (If you caught yesterday's post, you saw a few of these already! If not, find that post HERE.)

And before I go, just one more card that I made with this kit. That flamingo, y'all. Isn't it sweet? I love it paired with the diagonal striped paper. For this card, I used a sentiment from FSJ, from the Letterboard Sentiments stamp set. Super simple and fun for summer celebrations.
 If you haven't taken a look at the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month, you can find all the details about this awesome kit. It is SERIOUSLY packed with goodies.

Looking for just a few of the items in this kit? Grab them in the Card Club Kit Extras:
Shellebrate stamp set
paper packstickers
die cut shapes

No comments: