Friday, November 29, 2019

Make Bold Christmas Cards with Red and White {+ a MAJOR Sale at Lil' Inker Designs!}

It's official. Thanksgiving has had it's day (here's hoping it was a GREAT one for you) and now I can OFFICIALLY be ALL Christmas ALL the time. Black Friday sales on my favorite crafty goods + festive holiday handmade cards are a GREAT way to kick off the season - don't ya think? 

So let's get right to the merrymaking (or should we say merrycrafting?) 
These cards were made with some of my favorite Christmas goodies from Lil' Inker Designs. The Christmas Word Tags Dies are a simple die set I turn to OVER AND OVER for holiday crafting. The set contains the words WISH, JOY, and HOPE. Let me tell you why I love them so much:
  1. They cut like a DREAM. Easy peasy.
  2. You can use them on their own as a tag, thanks to the little hole on the top corner of each.
  3. You can just as easily snip that hole OFF to use as a sentiment on it's own.
  4. All three words are attached together, so one pass through the machine gives you three FAST tags/sentiments. Mass producing cards or tags is fantastic with the Christmas Word Tags Dies.

I paired those fab Christmas words with one of my favorite Cover Up background dies from Lil' Inker. This one might not still be available, but you should check out all of them because I use my background dies a LOT! Check them all out here - and I'll be using another down below in my next card.

Before I show you the next card, this seems like a great time to tell you about the mega awesome SALE at Lil' Inker. It's their biggest Black Friday sale EVER - everything in the shop is 50% off. WHATTT?! This is an amazing time to grab some awesome die sets, like the stitched circles (seriously, I use these nonstop!) at a super low price, or some of your favorite stamp sets. 

I know you want to hurry and shop now, but I have one more quick card to show before you run off. This card features another of the Cover Up Dies (I told you!) This one is the Stitched Woodgrain and it's another I use OVER and OVER again. I paired it with the Festive Florals stamp set. These poinsettia images are so much fun to color and mix and match for stamped winter floral arrangements.
Alright my crafty friends - I'll let you go and shop the day away! But if you're looking for more inspiration or ideas with Lil' Inker Designs, check out some of my favorite previous projects: 
(click the link under each photo to check out the supplies/blog post)




Thanks so much for stopping by today! This is the first of a few blog posts I'll be sharing this weekend, thanks to the AMAZING crafty sales that are happening this weekend plus all the merrymaking and merrycrafting (seriously, can we make that a real WORD?) that I've been up to lately! Tis the season to craft our faces off! xoxo




No comments: