Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Welcome to STAMPtember 2026! {Simon Says Stamp}

Oh, crafty friend! It's TIME. The most wonderful time of the year . . . it's STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp! An entire month of exclusive products, brand collaborations, giveaways, and fantastic inspiration. Basically, are you ready to put on your crafty pants and PARTY ALL MONTH LONG? Great! Me too! 

Today I'm kicking off STAMPtember 2026 with two winter cards made with brand new product from this month's release - the Stained Glass Snowflake stencil, and Stained Glass Snowflake die. These two products work seamlessly together or individually, so whether you grab one or both as a bundle, you're guaranteed to have some winter crafting fun. Let's take a look at today's cards and I'll show you just how fun these new Simon goodies are!

This blog post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links, I receive compensation at no cost to you. Thank you from the bottom of my crafty heart!

I created two cards for you today, they're both similar in layout, but I used the die for one and the stencil for the other. Looking at both cards, you'll easily see how fabulous they'll pair TOGETHER on your creations as well! First up, the die-cut card. I cut the Stained Glass Snowflake from glitter paper (which is always annoyingly hard to see in photos!) The die-cut panel was adhered on top of an ink blended card base which I think turned out so pretty in pinks and blues. To finish off this super simple card, I added a sentiment from last year's Plaque Slides Christmas stamp set. 
Next up, this card has same layout but it's done in a totally different way. I used only the stencils to create the same image. This stencil set includes four layers, and I stuck to the same color palette as my first card. The stencil will allow you to color the border, the assorted sections on the snowflake, and also the background. The geometric shapes and border make it really simple to line up each stencil too. Both of these cards would be great for mailing because the are flat cards and easy to mass produce. 

Okay you guys, there's so much to see and do this STAMPtember so don't miss out on any of the fun:
Don't be a stranger this month, because Simon Says Stamp has so much fun planned for us all! Thanks so much for stopping by today! Don't forget to come back tomorrow for our epic STAMPtember blog party! I I have more cute cards and goodies to share with you!

Shop the Supplies on Today's Cards
(also available: only the die or only the stencil)

I absolutely love these large blending brushes. 
They are super soft and apply ink to cardstock really smoothly!


No comments: