Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Are You Ready for a Giant STAMPtember PARTY?! {Simon Says Stamp}

Hey there party people! 

Ready to cue the confetti? 

It's STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp, which means: 

crafty friends, crafty inspiration, crafty giveaways, crafty videos and tutorials, crafty collaborations, crafty new products and one heck of a CRAFTY PARTY! I'm so pleased to be part of today's epic STAMPtember blog party, in which you will find not only darling cards and crafting ideas but GOODIES too. In fact, you'll find a great little freebie at the end of this blog post so stick with me, party peeps! But first, onward to today's cards.

This blog post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links, I receive compensation at no cost to you. Thank you from the bottom of my crafty heart!

In honor of YOU, my crafty friends, I created this card for today because crafty friends ARE the best friends! These adorable little critters are the perfect way to kick off our crafty month. I kept them clean and simple as proof that even if you aren't a colorer, you can still make super cute cards with stamps that at first glance might "need to be colored."
In the background of both of today's cards, I used the new Notched A7 Rectangles dies as a stencil to ink a simple but colorful background. It gives my crafty critters a place to land, and adds a pop of color and personality. 

To make a stencil with your dies: simply die-cut a shape, (in this case the Notched Rectangles,) from scrap cardstock. Leave enough border on all sides of the cut shape, because you'll use the negative space to blend ink into, and you don't want to go over the outer edge of cardstock. This is a fun way to get new life out of your stash of dies, and it's a great technique when you want to create thin or one layer cards. What shape dies do you have that would look awesome blended in ink? Try it today!
There's so much to celebrate during STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp, and I have a little gift for you to kick off the month! This adorable Groovy Happy Birthday dies is free with any purchase - follow the steps in the graphic below to claim your die set. (This set would look great paired with the die-cut stencil idea I just shared with you too!) 
Be sure to stop by the Simon blog today to find the MEGA list of party participants (and see the crafty inspirations plus gifts they have to share!) and then stay tuned all month long so you don't miss a minute of STAMPtember fun! Thanks so much for coming by today! Happy STAMPtember! xoxo
Shop the Supplies on Today's Cards

I absolutely love these large blending brushes. 
They are super soft and apply ink to cardstock smoothly!

Before you go, don't miss yesterday's blog post!


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Laura! I love your card duo!!!!