Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Oh, April!

October is my favorite month. . . .I love the anticipation of cool weather, fall fun, and all the beautiful things that winter brings.  But April is a close second.  It's my birthday and anniversary month (both on the same day!) It's also the birthday month of quite a few of my favorite people, both friends AND family! The anticipation of summer vacation is right around the corner, and although our cool Spring-like weather seems to have fled the state of Florida, I will enjoy it ANYWAY!

April also brings NEW STAMPS from The {Stamps} of Life.  It's a BIRTHDAY set! How perfect, being my birthday month and all. . . .I'll secretly pretend that Stephanie designed this stamp set just for me. 

I created this first card based on the CPS sketch for this week.  It's a little busier than most of my cards, but I'm okay with that.  ;)  Check out more of those gorgeous Pop Tones cardstock, on sale at Discount Cardstock!  I paired the new birthday stamps with that sweet ol' froggy from TSOL a few months ago.  
 And this one, is a very ME card. . . .black and white, bright colors, polka dot cardstock, a tiny touch of bling - it pretty much screams my name!
I hope your April is off to a TERRIFIC start.  I think now I'll get back to cleaning out the pantry and supervising the PlayDoh disaster which is taking place on the kitchen floor! Happy Tuesday! xoxo

1 comment:

Carol McCready said...

Love that 2nd birthday card.