Monday, April 22, 2013

"Hey there" gift bag {Whisker Graphics and Avery Elle}

Have I told you lately how I love polka-dots?
Have I told you lately how I love clean graphic patterns?
Have i told you lately how I am obsessed with black-and-white-with-a-POP-of-color?

Hmm, well if I haven't, consider yourself told. :)

Whisker Graphics polka-dotted bag. Adorable. They have super cute patterns, and a huge array of colors. The tiny ones are perfect for gift cards, and these bigger ones are great for gifts, and the medium size is a great envelope, or bag to hold a set of homemade cards!

I paired this black and white bag with stamps and dies from Avery Elle, and some bright and cheery cardstock from Discount Cardstock. 





bag goodies:
black jewels - Close To My Heart
ink - Clearsnap

2 comments:

Nancy Durant said...

I agree with everything you said! And those bags are cute. (You gave me a gift in one of those bags!)
Where do you get them?

Sue D said...

Cute polka dots and I like the stamps you used.