Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fabulous Friend {We R Memory Keepers and Technique Tuesday}

Have I told you lately how fun the We R Memory Keepers washi adhesive sheets are?
{I sorta love them.}
They come in 12x12 sheets, plus a 6x6 pad. (I used the 6x6 pad for this card)
You can trim (or tear) them any size you'd like, and it's a lot of fun to play with! I've even covered entire cards with a panel of it. 
On this card I adhered strips of the washi, purposely overlapping.  I love the little overlapping layers! I stamped the sentiment (from Technique Tuesday) using chalk inks from Tsukeniko 
It's just a quick, unplanned card that evolved as I created. 
Perfect for today, because I just had a quick moment to pop in and say HELLO!
I hope your weekend is filled with fabulous things!
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo


2 comments:

Michelle said...

What a cool card! I love the mix of big patterns and how you overlapped them here and there. Your card is just fun.

Susan aka Mimi said...

Fabulous friend...FABULOUS DAUGHTER!