Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Countdown Day 2 {wedding invitation}

Welcome to Day 2 of my Christmas countdown. 
Today's project is a wedding invitation and favor box that I created a few years ago, during my time designing for Discount Cardstock.  I used dotted swiss cardstock from Bazzill, which comes in a million colors, and adds the perfect detail and finishing touch to so many projects! I love it! (And I noticed that it's 20% off at Discount Cardstock right now!)

The box was a simple printable template. I printed it right onto the back side of the cardstock, cut it out and assembled it. Just be sure to print on the side which will be the inside of the box, so the lines don't show! (I believe I used the tiny cube pattern from Mirkwood Designs - they have great printables for all kinds of boxes!)


I'll be back tomorrow with another Christmas project as we count down the days till Christmas!
Hugs!
xoxo

1 comment:

Nancy Durant said...

This is really beautiful.