Monday, May 16, 2016

Bright White Die-Cut Cards {RG}

Hello friends! I have some BRIGHT WHITE cards to share with you today! I created these cards for Mother's Day this year, but all of these cards would be perfect for a variety of occasions - or no occasion at all, other than to say HELLO! 

I had FUN pulling out my RG dies by Richard Garay, which were released at CHA this year. I absolutely LOVE the background dies from the Make Amazing collection. They look beautiful when they're die cut in bright bold colors, or even patterned papers - but for today's cards I wanted to use some lovely white-on-white to create a subtle but stunning background. 

After I die cut the Branch Out die from a scrap of cardstock, I was left with a really cool negative image, that I used on the next card, over top of another die cut background! Perfect!

All of the sentiments I used are from the RG Noteworthy Collection, in the Hello Note Stamp/Die set and the Phone Notes Stamp/Die set.  (along with the CUTE CUTE phone on my last card!)

Because I was mass-producing quite a few of these cards, I pulled out every oval and circle die that were the right size, and cut a bunch of shapes at once. It's a helpful time-saving tip when creating a lot of cards! (The Stitched Circle die seen below is from Lil' Inker Designs. All other dies on todays projects are from RG and Fun Stampers Journey.) 
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you're feeling inspired to whip up some classic and crisp white cards. If so, I'd love to see them! Leave me a link, and I'll head right over to say hello! xoxo

Shop for RG products at some of these fabulous places:
on the RG website

No comments: