Monday, April 1, 2019

Fun Stampers Journey April 2019 Stamp of the Month - Fresh Start

It's APRIL! Which means it's time for a beautiful new rubber stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey, and their Stamp of the Month Club. The April 2019 Stamp of the Month Set is called Fresh Start and it is a beautiful floral stamp set that you are going to LOVE. 

I love working with floral stamps because there are so many ways to color them. For today's card, I stuck to good ol' colored pencils (FSJ Color Burst Pure Color Pencils to be exact!) I don't do really detailed coloring very often, but I've really been enjoying it lately. I just stamp a bunch of images onto a sheet of cardstock, color them all, and then figure out what to make with them!


To make a sweet place for these flowers to land after coloring and trimming them, I created a couple of layers. I die cut the hexagon shape from printed paper, and layered it on top of green cardstock with foam squares. Next up, a layer of white, and then a pink card base. I clustered the flowers together with some twine, added a sentiment flag and called this beauty DONE! 


Want to know more about the FSJ + Spellbinders Stamp of the Month Club? You can find all the details plus GORGEOUS inspiration right over on the website. I hope you'll stop by and check it out! (Because for real, wouldn't you love a brand new rubber stamp set in your mailbox each month?) 



Looking for more inspiration with the April Stamp of the Month? 
Stop by the FSJ blog for lots more card samples. 
Then stop by Mariana Grigsby's blog because she has more SOTM inspiration to share too!


No comments: