Friday, July 24, 2026

Introducing the Every Happiness Release from Simon Says Stamp {Blog Hop Day 1}

Friends, the Every Happiness release from Simon Says Stamp is available NOW and it is loaded with the sweetest products! Sunflowers are one of my very favorite things in the world, so I was thrilled to play with the Sunflower Blooms dies, along with a variety of other darling products, brand new from Simon! We're celebrating this new release with a two-day blog hop, and today is DAY 1 - so let's get this party started!
This blog post contains affiliate links. When you shop through my links, I receive compensation at no cost to you. Thank you from the bottom of my crafty heart!
To create these colorful sunflowers, die-cut the Sunflower Blooms from watercolor paper. Then . . . paint! I spritzed each piece with water and then brushed on watercolor paint, then spritzed Simon Hurley Solar Sprays to add some shimmer as well as Spellbinders Sparkle Splatter Effects
To add some texture to my card, I used a scrap of corrugated cardstock layered with a piece of grid paper. I die-cut it with another new goodie from this release - it's the Petal Point Frames nesting dies. This will be such a faithful go-to set of rectangle dies in your stash.

Thanks so much for stopping by for day one of Simon Says Stamp's two-day blog hop - don't forget to check out Day 2 tomorrow, starting on the Simon blog. One lucky commenter from each stop during the two-day hop will win a $25 coupon to SSS, so be sure to leave comments along the way. (Winners will be announced on the Simon blog.)

Don't miss out on all the fun:

  • Stop by the Simon Says Stamp website to see the entire Every Happiness release
  • Check out the Every Happiness gallery , packed with cute inspiration - and please add your own projects as you create with this release. We would love to see what you make!
  • Join the SSS YouTube Live Stream at noon EST on Tuesday, July 28! Click HERE to be notified when they’re live.

Don't Miss a Stop on the Hop!


Shop the Supplies on Today's Project
 

3 comments:

Tammy said...

What a beautiful card! I love the layering using only part of the frame die and the corrugated paper! VERY creative card!

ginger said...

Oh my heart, your card is a stunner. I love Sunflowers anyway but you went above and beyond to create a stunning Sunflower card. One that featured color, texture & detail all coming together seamlessly to be a piece of art. I love everything about your card, thanks so much for sharing it.

Shirley Galecki said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the teal background, it really makes the sunflowers pop