Thursday, September 17, 2020

You Do NOT Want to Miss the Warehouse Sale at Spellbinders + FSJ!

 Oh FRIENDS, I have some fun projects to share with you today. It's to celebrate the Semi-Annual Warehouse Sale at Spellbinders + FSJ, which starts TODAY. There are a variety of old and not so old products at AMAZING prices. Some of these stamps, dies and supplies are fun blasts from the past so I thought today we'd look back at some oldies-but-goodies projects that feature sale items. 

Monster Treat Bags

Monster treat bags perfect for Halloween or birthday parties. Craft adorable stamped tags for bags using supplies from FSJ + Spellbinders

This little trio of cuties was one of those SUPER SIMPLE throw-together projects that really ended up fun. Wouldn't these bags be cute for Halloween treats, or party favors? To put this project together you'll need:

Greetings Earthlings stamp set ($5)

Spring Treat Bags (10 pack) $2

Fun Day Paperclip Elements (just $1 for 24)

Tag, You're It Steel Rule Die ($5)

Then grab your favorite washi and enamel dots to finish off the project. 

Shellebrate Mermaid Card

Mermaid card made with the Shellebrate Card Kit from spellbinders. Click to see ideas and inspiration with this cardmaking kit of stamps, dies, paper and more.

Man, I had so much fun making mermaid cards with the Shellebrate Card Kit of the Month from last summer. I made tons of cards with this card kit. It includes stamps, dies, embellishments, paper, cardstock and more. You'll make TONS of cards with the abundant supplies in this kit. Click here to see more projects made with Shellebrate. Or click HERE to see the entire kit on the website. It's an amazing deal!

Orange Blossom Colored Pencil Card


Okay, there are two important things to note about this card. 
-First, the Orange Blossom stamp set is only $5 right now. (Plus grab the coordinating dies for an additional $5.) 
-Second. . . one of my favorite favorite products is the cheapest I've EVER seen it. The Color Burst Colored Pencils are half off right now. Dang! 

I actually just used this stamp set last week too, and you can find that project HERE

There are so many great deals that I just don't want you to miss. I'm a total bargain shopper, and I love to pass along my favorite deals. SO many of the products I use ALL.THE.TIME are on sale right now, so it's the BEST time.  Below are a few of my go-to items that are at rock bottom prices. It's like a Laura's Favorite Things List! Ready?







Grab the staples on sale too!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I'm sorry (not sorry) for enabling you today - but I surely don't want you to miss amazing deals on things you PROBABLY really need. So honestly - I'm doing you a great service, right? Check the entire WAREHOUSE SALE offerings here and then tell me. . . what's on YOUR favorites list!? xoxo

No comments: